The assignment is an individual coursework. In the provided case description, assess the business and organization’s functional processes and their impact in this report, in line with the topic you have chosen from the above list.
You are acting as business consultant for the organization. Your report will be approached as recommendations for the organization. You need to reflect on the role an ERP system can play to help them improve their business objectives for the topic you choose.
Briefly describe the case organization, it’s objectives or business gaps and discusses with relevance to the topic you have chosen from the above list.
Module Learning Outcomes Assessed:
1. Critique ERP in the context of business functions and executive decision making to operate with relevant information in a business environment.
2. Examine ERP products and their business functional support in business environments.
3. Assess implementation strategies and activities for an organization in deploying ERP systems.
Marking is carried out in accordance with the guidelines given in the student handbook, in particular focusing on
• understanding of the literature, concepts and analysis
• systematic evaluation of theory and experience
• reasoned argument and judgement
• acknowledgement of sources
• clarity and accuracy of writing style
The distribution of marks will be as follows:
• Analyse core functions in the company
• Use the mappings to identify potential business improvements
• Investigate the functional capability of ERP systems or plan an implementation stragey in line with the question chosen
Essential Reading for Coursework Task
Please refer teaching resources on the VLE in addition to the following:
Cliffe, Sarah. “ERP implementation.” Harvard Business Review 77.1 (1999): 16-17.
Maas, Jan-Bert, Paul C. Van Fenema, and Joseph Soeters. “Post-implementation ERP usage: A longitudinal study of the impact of control and empowerment.” Information Systems Management 35.4 (2018): 330-347.
Ali, M. and Miller, L., 2017. ERP system implementation in large enterprises–a systematic literature review. Journal of Enterprise Information Management, 30(4), pp.666-692.
Laukkanen, S., Sarpola, S. and Hallikainen, P., 2007. Enterprise size matters: objectives and constraints of ERP adoption. Journal of enterprise information management, 20(3), pp.319-334.
Type of service:Academic paper writing
Type of assignment:Research Paper
Pages / words:7 / 1925
Number of sources:12
Academic level:Freshman (College 1st year)
Language style:US English