Step 1: Watch all the following TED Talks in You Tube:
1) Do schools kills creativity? Sir Ken Robinson (20:03)
2) Your body language may shape who you are. Amy Cuddy (21:02)
3) The Four Most Dangerous Words? A New Study. Laura Arnold (17:58)
Step 2: Give a fact that you got out of each Ted Talk. The fact must be one paragraph long (per video, total three paragraphs) and come from the mid-section of each talk and no use of opinion.
Rubric or check list:
1) Submitted assignment demonstrated that viewed all assigned TED Talks
2) Used writing sample as guideline and demonstrated high-level of college-level academic writing ability. Did not use opinion and cited sources. Grammar and punctuation were accurate.
Type of assignment: Writing from scratch
Pages / words: 2/550
Number of sources: 4
Academic level: Undergraduate
Paper format: APA
Line spacing: Double
Language style: US English