Philip Zimbardo’s Stanford University Prison Experiment could be described as a system whose systemic properties enabled the behaviors of the system’s actors, leading to disturbing results.
• Analyze the situation.
• What were the key elements of the system?
• How did the system operate?
• Why did the participants behave as they did?
• What lessons can be learned from this experiment about systems in relation to management?
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
• Be four pages in length.
• Be formatted according to APA
• Include at least five scholarly or peer-reviewed articles.
• Include a title page, section headers, introduction, conclusion, and references page.
Zimbardo, P. G. (2007). Revisiting the Stanford prison experiment: A lesson in the power of situation Chronicle of Higher Education, 53(30), B6.
Type of service-Academic paper writing
Type of assignment-Essay
Pages / words-4 / 1100
Number of sources-5
Language style-US English