British and Saudi relations (Dareen Treaty – Jeddah Treaty)
The dissertation consisting of:
a) Introduction (1000 words)
b) Darin Treaty from the Saudi perspective (4,000 words)
c) Darin Treaty from the British perspective (4,000 words)
d) Jeddah Treaty from the Saudi side (4,000 words)
e) Jeddah Treaty from the British side (4,000 words)
f) Conclusions (1,000 words)
* A footnote to the chapters, introduction and conclusion must be included
* The words count includes the footnotes, but not the bibliography.
* use the Oxford style for the references, please ((check the attached file)) I’m put an article file so you can follow the same style
* Read the propozol profile and avoid the errors described in the supervisor’s comment
* needed is around 25 ,secondary and 80 primary sources. However, it is not only the quantity, but also how carefully you will analyse your primary sources.
* choose primary sources carefully
* arrange the list of references(bibliography) by putting primary sources first, then secondary sources.
Type of service-Dissertation services
Type of assignment-Dissertation
Pages / words-66 / 18150
Number of sources-105