Scholarly Paper Instructions:
1. Each student will select one of the listed topics;
2. The student will databases to conduct a literature search, in preparation for writing the scholarly paper. A minimum of 3 peer-reviewed professional nursing journals, published within the past 5 years should be obtained in the search. Journals from other healthcare disciplines may be used with instructor permission.
3. The student will prepare and write a scholarly, APA-formatted evidence-based practice paper, emphasizing best practices within the topic.
4. The focus of the research scholarly paper of the topic should be on nursing and nursing practice directly related to the selected topic.
5. This paper should be 5-7 pages in length.
-Physiological, psychosocial, developmental, spiritual, and cultural influences on effective communication.
Type of service-Academic paper writing
Type of assignment-Research Paper
Pages / words-5 / 1375
Number of sources-3
Academic level-Senior (College 4th year)
Language style-US English