Choose two drastically different countries (economically, politically, socially) and then identify a policy that they both comply with. After you identify that similarity, create an argument and do research to support that argument. For example: democratic countries are able to achieve higher literacy rates. Feel free to use countries that you already have some knowledge about, however, do not use the United States.
10 pages minimum using clear and concise language.
Page count breakdown:
– 1 page introduction (a hook paragraph, a paragraph of a summary your findings, and a paragraph on the paper’s argument)
– 1 page of literature review in total
– 2 pages to outline a theory (explain the notable difference between both countries)
– 2 pages to outline the method behind your theory (where and how you found data and why)
– 2 pages to present your data and findings
– A conclusion to summarize the findings
Citations: style doesn’t matter, just has to be consistent (don’t have to include title in actual paper)
Type of service:Academic paper writing
Type of assignment:Essay
Pages / words:11 / 3000
Number of sources:13
Language style:AU English