coursework: Introduction to Corporate Responsibility
Choose any multinational company you like and go through its latest CSR report. Discuss what the ‘business case’ for CSR may be for the particular company with reference to as many ‘instrumental CSR theories’ as possible.
Notes: 1. Please note that different companies use different term to refer to CSR such as sustainability, corporate citizenship, social impact, etc.
2. If a company doesn’t produce a CSR report then information should be found in the company’s ‘CSR dedicated’ webpage.
3. You do not need to refer to particular financial information in order to prove the ‘business case’. Arguments can be made through the use of theories only.
Word count: 2500
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MINIMUMUM IS 2500 AND YOU DON’T HAVE TO EXCEED THE WORD COUNT MORE THAN 5% (BIBLIOGRAPHY DOES NOT COUNT)
PLEASE USE GRAPH TO ILLUSTRATE ARGUMENT IT IS RECOMMENDED TO USE ONE GRAPH CREATED BY YOU.
AT LEAST 20 REFERENCES
IT IS IMPORTANT TO USE HEADINGS AND EVENTUALLY SUBHEADINGS AND TO FOLLOW THE EXACT STRUCTURE
The indicative structure is the following:
1. Introduction: talk about what this assignment is about and which company you are going to talk about. Describe also what we mean by the ‘business case’.
2. The chosen company and its CSR: describe the company in more detail and its CSR activities.
3. Analysis of the company’s CSR approach: Discuss particular instrumental CSR theories that will help you identify the link between the particular CSR activity and the particular business benefits.
Type of service-Academic paper writing
Type of assignment-coursework
Pages / words-10 / 2500
Number of sources-20
Language style-UK English