Your critical reading assignment will address the following questions:
1. What are the main goals of the text? How does the author aim to achieve these goals?
2. What are the specific arguments advanced by the author in the text?
3. What theories/theoretical frameworks and/or concepts are engaged with in the text? Are these contested within the piece? If so, how are they contested?
4. What is the specific conclusion of the text?
5. Do you agree or disagree with the author’s specific conclusion? Explain and support your position.
Type of service-Academic paper writing
Type of assignment-Article critique
Pages / words-2 / 550
Number of sources-1
Academic level-Freshman (College 1st year)