You will engage in a group task to research and create a proposal for a new entrepreneurial enterprise in a setting of your choice.
• Your presentation should be planned to last thirty minutes long (no longer than forty minutes)
• The information gathered should cover the key barriers and opportunities identified from the research and will be submitted as a supporting document to the group presentation.
• The presentation should also make clear references to the supporting document as well as appropriate underpinning theory.
• Each group member must also provide a written grading of their contribution to the group activity as well as that of their peers.
• The group presentation should ensure that the key content required to meet the learning outcomes is completed.
A. Knowledge & Understanding
A1: Demonstrate detailed knowledge of the range of factors influencing the success of a proposed enterprise.
A2: Analyse and explain the legal and ethical issues that will impact upon an enterprise proposal.
B. Cognitive Skills
B1: Analyse data and evidence to support a proposal for a successful enterprise.
B2: Analyse the key competitive challenges that affect an entrepreneurial venture.
D. Key Transferable Skills
D1: Prepare and deliver an effective presentation.
D2: Contribute to the effective working of a team activity.
D3: Identify the key personal and professional barriers to the successful implementation of an entrepreneurial venture.
Type of service-Academic paper writing
Type of assignment-Essay
Pages / words-2 / 550
Academic level-Freshman (College 1st year)
Language style-US English