Examine the development of human Rights protection in the United Kingdom. Please find attached word document detailing the specifics
• You must use authoritative sources to support your answer
• You must use legal sources such as statutes and case law
• You must use your own words by summarising and using citations
• Use quotes sparingly
• Reference sources in APA 6th Style
• Use font size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
• Word count – 1,500
You might like to consider
• Rights are usually contained in a written constitution and examples of this. Compare to United Kingdom.
• Civil rights and freedoms in the UK before the incorporation of the European Convention on Human Rights and the role of the UK courts.
• What is the European Convention on Human Rights?
• The importance of the Human Rights Act 1998
• The Role of the European Court of Human Rights
• Human rights case law
• Any criticisms of the laws in this area?
• Future of the European Convention on Human Rights.
Type of service-Academic paper writing
Type of assignment-Essay
Pages / words-6 / 1500
Number of sources-7
Academic level-GCSE / A Level
Language style-UK English