Describe the differences between health education and health promotion.
- Explore a community-based health promotion program.
- For example: YMCA, YWCA, AA, Silver Sneakers, cardiac rehabilitation, diabetes support groups
- Determine a health promotion model or theory that could be applied to the selected community-based health promotion program.
- The scholarly paper should be in narrative format, 3 to 4 pages excluding the title and reference page.
- Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
- Include level 1 headings to organize the paper.
- Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’) and in a scholarly manner. To clarify: I, we, you, me, our may not be used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used.
- Include three professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal references to support the paper (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
- APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).
- Submit the assignment to Turnitin prior to the final submission, review the originality report, and make any needed changes.
Number of pages 3
Number of slides 0
Number of Questions 0
Number of Problems 0
Academic Level Professional
Type of Work Writing from scratch
Type of Paper Research paper
Sources needed 3
Abstract Page No
Paper Format APA