Module 5 – SLP
Assignment for this module is to complete the Literature Review first draft,
SLP Assignment Expectations
Length: The draft that you submit should be 15-20 pages long (double-spaced) without counting the cover page and reference page.
Organization: Subheadings should be used to organize your paper according to the questions.
Grammar and Spelling: While no points are deducted for minor errors, assignments are expected to adhere to standard guidelines of grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence syntax. Points may be deducted if grammar and spelling impact clarity. We encourage you to use tools such as grammarly.com and proofread your paper before submission.
As you complete your assignment, make sure you do the following:
• Answer the assignment questions directly.
• Stay focused on the precise assignment questions. Do not go off on tangents or devote a lot of space to summarizing general background materials.
• Use evidence from your readings to justify your conclusions.
• Cite at least five credible resources.
• Reference your sources of information with both a bibliography and in-text citations.
Type of service: Dissertation services
Type of Assignment: Dissertation
Number of Sources: 17
Academic level: Doctoral
Paper format: APA
Line Spacing: Double
Language Style: US English