The analytic paper should be ten-pages, written assignments using Word or Pages in Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spacing, 1-inch margins all around. Make sure to include an abstract.
Please it is imperative to follow the instructions on the attached document. The attached document will have the instructions on how to organize and what to include in the analytic paper. Remember to paraphrase when using in text citations.
I. Topic: Impacts of labor unions on labor markets.
Then, in the analytic analysis, use a data set to specifically explain the following:
• the legacy of the topic;
• the reason(s) the topic is important;
• the reason(s) the topic is not important to others; and,
Be certain to frame the relevance of the topic and the analytic analysis of a data set for the reader.
II. Identify seven seminal sources of literature to support the relevance of the topic and that add authority to the analytic analysis.
Then, in the analytic analysis, use the seminal sources of literature to specifically support and add authority to the following:
• the reason(s) the topic adds to the existing literature;
• the reason(s) the analytic analysis is important; and,
• the reason(s) the topic is appropriate for future research
2. Be certain to appropriately use in-line citation of the seminal sources of the literature that add authority to the analytic analysis, and to include the full citation of the seminal sources of the literature on a reference page at the end of the analytic paper.
Note: I suggest using Google Scholar to search for the most seminal sources of literature. Also, to enhance the analytic analysis,
III. Identify one graph or model that is capable of illustrating the data set in the analytic analysis.
Then, using information from the data set, re-create that graph or model in the analytic analysis.
Be certain to briefly describe the graph or model illustrating the data set in the analytic analysis.
IV. Engage with the key stakeholder (i.e. political leader, business leader, community leader) in the topic and analytic analysis. See helpful sources online
Then, incorporate that engagement and its impact on the topic and the analytic analysis into the discussion.
V. Discuss the key points in the data set, seminal sources of literature, graph or model, and engagement with the key stakeholder.
Then, conclude the discussion with a:
• “take-away” message;
• recommendation; and,
• suggestion for future research
When writing the analytic paper be certain to clearly articulate thoughts by completing sentences with all the information necessary to fully inform the reader of their purpose.
Type of service-Academic paper writing
Type of assignment-Research Paper
Pages / words-11 / 3025
Number of sources-8
Academic level-Senior (College 4th year)
Language style-US English