Internet of Things One Page Introduction Assignment:
To gain a basic understanding of the Internet of Things. This paper is designed to provide the background knowledge that you will been to complete your final paper but it should not be used as introduction section in your paper. This should not be considered “page 1” of that paper.
Before writing this paper, you need to make sure that you have acquired a basic understanding of the topic.
- Define and explain Internet of Things in knowledgeable but simple terms.
- Cover all the basics and explain them well.
- Please note – The topic of this paper is specific and it should not be written as a history of the internet and or e-commerce. “Internet of Things” is a very recent specific development and you should describe it in detail.
- Paper should be one full page. If a second page is needed, it should contain only a few sentences.
- Double-spaced, with a font size of 10-11.
- 600 words minimum not counting titles, name, works-cited, etc.
- As this is a short assignment of only about 1 page it should be done in 1 single paragraph
- Reference page:
- List all resources used to complete this paper.
- You can use webpages but make sure that they are reputable and recognizable (in other words, industry known websites). You need to include the links to these sites. If you cite factual statements coming from these websites, you must also include links directly to the information or provide a description of where they can be found on those websites.
- You can also use written publications but they have to be reputable and recognizable (that is, once again, industry known credible publications). In this case, the name of the publication, author, publisher, date, etc. should be listed. If you make factual statements, statistics, etc., make sure to cite them (that is, you must list the page numbers so that I can locate them to double-check).
Type of service-Academic paper writing
Type of assignment-Essay
Pages / words-2 / 550
Number of sources-0
Academic level-Junior (College 3rd year)