Labor Unions: No matter what you do for a living, there’s a union with members who do the same thing. There are over 60 national/international unions that represent millions of workers across America and Canada. Unions work like a democracy. They hold elections for officers who make decisions on behalf of members, giving workers more power on the job.
Please write your research paper 2 on Labor Unions. Start with a brief history of unions, labor movement, what a Labor Union is and how it works? Pick a union and expand on it (e.g. AFL-CIO, UAW, United Steelworkers, The American Federation of Teachers, etc.)
Research Paper 2 Instructions:
Students are required to write a research paper on assigned topics.
• APA format is required. Your work should be well structured with the use of section headings as needed, and easy to follow.
• Work should be original.
• In-text citations should be given to support your work and give other authors due credit. A minimum of three in-text citations are required.
The project paper will be weighted as follows:
1. 70% content & organizations
2. 10% spelling, grammar & syntax
3. 20% APA format
You will receive feedback on your paper a few days after delivered.
4. Cover page (See APA Sample papers in www.apastyle.org OR https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/)
5. Introduction Body (Cite sources with in-text citations.)
a. A thesis statement
b. Purpose of paper
c. Overview of paper
6. Conclusion – Summary of main points
a. Lessons Learned and Recommendations
8. References – List the references you cited in the text of your paper according to APA format.
(Note: Do not include references that are not cited in the text of your paper)
Research papers are submitted by me to www.turnitin.com for unoriginal text content. (Anything over 20% is considered unoriginal text and would affect your grade accordingly). See Sample turnitin.com doc in the Course Document section).
NOTE: www.turnitin.com is NOT available to the students unless you have your own account.