Task: For research projects the formulation of suitable research questions and objectives is paramount for success.
Report Name: “The formulation of suitable research questions and objectives”.
Format: Include Headings, Introduction, and Conclusion.
- Provide a very brief Introduction stating the purpose of this Assignment (approx. 150 words)
- Identify ways in which research topics can be developed, refined and turned into suitable research questions and objectives. (approx 1000 words)
- Discuss how research questions and objectives help assist research projects (approx. 1000 words)
- Specify a clear narrow and deep research question suitable for business research project – My research question is “Research on Accrual accounting”. (approx. 100 words)
- Specify SMART objectives – derived from the research question – to help guide the business research project – Use my research question – “Research on Accrual accounting. (approx. 100 words)
- Provide a very brief Conclusion which summarises what has been addressed (approx. 150 words)
Originality: no more than 10%. Less is better.
Sources: 25-30 – academic sources only. Material should be for management, not for students.
Word count: 2,500 words.
Type of service-Academic paper writing
Type of assignment-Essay
Pages / words-10 / 2500
Number of sources-30
Language style: UK English