Exam Format and Instructions:
1. Allow 10 minutes for reading the entire examination paper, choosing the questions you wish to answer and deciding which works you wish to discuss.
2. Select ONE of the following three topics and write an essay length response. Your responses will be evaluated according to
1) how well you demonstrate your familiarity with the text and movie
2) your ability to frame your response in an argumentative form
3) the quality of your writing (grammar and style).
- Discuss Issues of Adaptation: Chuck Palahniuk’s Fight Club and Fight Club(1999) (dir. David Ficher)
- No Country for Old Men between Book and Movie
- Throne of Blood, Akira Kurosawa’s Adaptation of William Shakespeare’s Macbeth
Type of service:Academic paper writing
Type of assignment:Essay
Pages / words:3 / 825
Academic level:Junior (College 3rd year)