ENGL 101. English Composition
- • Write an persuasive essay on one of these subjects:
- o People should or should not be worried about global warming
- o Tattoos should or should not be banned in the workplace
- o Students should or should not be required to wear uniforms in public schools
- o Marijuana should or should not be legalized
- • Your essay must consist of five paragraphs on one of those subjects:
- o 1st paragraph: introduction with clear three-point thesis statement placed as the last sentence, for example: Students should be required to wear uniforms so as to decrease distractions, save their parents money, and avoid discrimination due to clothing.
- o 2nd supporting paragraph starting with clear topic sentence: Distractions are cut down when children attend school wearing uniform clothes.
- o 3rd supporting paragraph starting with clear topic sentence: School uniforms can be fiscally better for families struggling to pay for their children’s clothes
- o 4th supporting paragraph starting with clear topic sentence: School uniforms can decrease the peer pressure, bullying and possible discrimination that students can face because of their wardrobe.
- o 5th concluding paragraph: closing the essay
This assignment should be about 1-2 pages double space using 12pt font.
Type of assignment: Writing from scratch
Pages / words: 1/275
Number of sources: 2
Academic level: Undergraduate
Paper format: APA
Line spacing: Double
Language style: US English