Your assignment for this course will be three page personal narrative paper. Select your topic, brainstorm the important components of this topic, and work on organizing your paper in your head.
The paper has one additional technique to be mastered: it must be written in the third person.
Below the topics is a mentor text as a sample of what is expected.
2) The Painting Stuck Inside My Heart
3) I Could Have Danced All Night
5) An Historical Character Who I Would Like to Meet
6) A Lesson I Will Never Forget
7) An Interesting Ancestor
8) When Ugly Got Uglier
10) The Top of My Bucket List
11) When Things Did Not Add Up
14) Left Without Words
15) Hearts, Spades, and Pinochle
16) If I Could Only Be ___ Years Old
17) Holiday Memories
18) The Day the World Turned Upside Down
19) I Wish It Had Never Ended
20) Me! It’s All About Me!
Type of service-Academic paper writing
Type of assignment-Essay
Pages / words-3 / 825
Number of sources-0
Academic level-High School