Draft required 3 pages + well-structured + cited references
The annotated bibliography should be written up in the following format:
1. Fully referenced, critical discussion of 4-5 texts, including a summary and a critical evaluation for each text.
2. Critical reflection on the readings taken as a whole.
The annotated bibliography must be:
1. Written in a narrative form and not in bullet points.
2. Each reading that you summarise and critique should be headed by the short bibliographic data (author, year). (These headings do not count as part of the 3,000 words).
3. At the end of your annotated bibliography list all of your sources in alphabetical order giving full bibliographic details for each source using the Harvard referencing system.
The bibliography should summarise and critique 4 to 5 important and relevant texts. Using your reading list and bibliographic research tools you need to identify 4-5 key texts on a concept or theme. These texts can include chapters in edited collections, chapters in books, or journal articles
Type of assignment: Writing from scratch
Pages / words:3/ 825
Number of sources: 2
Academic level: Undergraduate
Paper format: APA
Line spacing: Double
Language style: US English