Assume that you are interviewing for the job YOU want to step into after graduation with your MHA degree. Using the STAR format( https://www.thebalancecareers.com/what-is-the-star-interview-response-technique-2061629 ), write a brief, but compelling answer to each of the 7 questions below. Remember to be concise with your answers but, provide sufficient details to illustrate your point. Use examples from work, when possible. However, you may also use examples from school or your personal life as a reference point if needed. Write your responses in complete sentences. Do NOT use bullet points, write in sentence fragments or format your answers using “S – xxxxx, T – xxxx, A – xxxx,” etc. Again, write in prose and use segues and transition between ideas within each answer. This is NOT a formal post, so APA Guidelines do not need to be used.
1) Describe a difficult problem you’ve encountered and how you dealt with it.
2) From time to time, everyone has to bend the rules a bit. Tell me about an example when you had to bend or break the rules to achieve the right results. What happened?
3) Give an example of a tough goal you reached and how you achieved it.
4) Think of a time when you’ve gone above and beyond the call of duty. What did you do and why?
5) Tell me about a time when you failed at a task. What happened and what did you learn from it?
6) Provide an example of when you used your verbal communication skills to influence your boss or other leaders to “do it your way?” How did things turn out?
7) Give an example of a situation in which you had to acquire a new skill or use a new technology to accomplish a task?
Type of service-Academic paper writing
Type of assignment-Coursework
Pages / words-2 / 550