The international event landscape has been affected by the recent global pandemic (COVID-19). Cities and communities have been dependent upon international event tourism to drive footfall, visitation and economic stimulus to their regions.
Critically discuss how the Pandemic will impact future event tourism agendas, event producers, and the needs of local populations. Use specific examples and cases alongside academic theory to illustrate your ideas.
- Introduce concepts of tourism/ event tourism
- Critically analyse the importance of event tourism
- and its role in positively impacting tourism agendas.
- Correctly utilise industry guidance, documentation and regulations/legislation where applicable within answer (ie VisitBritain Tourism Strategy)
- Apply relevant event management/tourism theories and concepts
- Illustration of answer in relation to a chosen event/s ( ie case study).
Type of service: Academic paper writing
Type of assignment: Coursework
Number of sources: 6
Academic level: Undergraduate
Paper format: Harvard
Line spacing: Single
Language style: UK English