Consider the following points:
– Begin with an effective introduction that contains catchy hooks and a CLEAR thesis statement.
– Include at least three points of comparison.
– You are free to follow the Block Method or the Point-By-Point Method.
– Organize your essay in form of separate paragraphs.
– Use transitions appropriately.
– Support each point by giving related facts and examples.
– Use varied sentence-structures (simple, compound, complex, and compound-complex) and voices (active & passive).
– Use synonyms to avoid repetition as much as possible.
– Revise and edit your essay before you submit it.
– Write at least 300 words.
Type of services: Academic paper writing
Type of assignment: Essay
Pages / words: 2/550
Number of sources: 0
Academic level: High School
Paper format: MLA
Line Spacing: Double
Language style: US English