(12 pt. font, Times New Roman, double spaced)
Critically and thoughtfully engage anthropological concepts and frameworks by applying them to Traveling with Sugar by Amy Moran-Thomas.
Anthropological Concepts: race, racism, whiteness/white supremacy, race as biology, racial categories and personalized medicine, reproduction
Please include these elements:
– A concise summary of the author’s main argument and supporting evidence.
– Does the author present an interesting and convincing argument? Why or Why not?
– What are the main ideas presented in the text?
– A brief description of the methods and other sources used in the text
– An assessment of perceived strengths and limitations in the text
– A discussion of what the text can tell us about the relationship between race, ethnicity, and health inequities
Type of service-Academic paper writing
Type of assignment-Book review
Pages / words-4 / 1100
Language style-US English