The human eye is often thought of as being a “perfect” organ, but this is not actually the case. Watch the following video, and answer at least one of the questions below.
1. Why is the human eye not “perfect” as some people believe?
2. Why do some species have poorer or better eyesight than humans?
3. Why have humans not evolved “superhuman” capabilities like x-ray vision or super-strength?
4. How important is the biocultural nature of humanity in our evolutionary trajectory? In other words, would we be who we are biologically speaking without cultural behaviors? Why, or why not?
5. Imagine you are given access to a time machine that could take you thousands of years into the future. Assuming that our species has survived, what evolutionary changes might you expect to see in humans, and why?
Type of service-Writing from scratch
Type of assignmentRewriting
Pages / words1 / 275
Academic levelHigh School