- Why is it necessary to use a high-frequency carrier with a radio communication system?
- Suppose that a voice frequency of 400 Hz is transmitted using a transmitter operating
at 800 MHz. Which of these is:
a) the information frequency?
b) the carrier frequency?
c) the baseband frequency?
d) the modulating frequency?
- What is meant by the “envelope “of an AM waveform and what is its significance?
- Compare, in general terms, the bandwidth and signal-to-noise ratio of FM and AM.
- Give four advantages and one disadvantage of using digital (rather than analog) techniques for
the transmission of voice signals.
- For a PCM signal, describe the effects of:
a) increasing the sampling rate
b) increasing the number of bits per sample
- Explain the difference between the terms bit rate and baud rate.
- Which type of modulation is likely to be used for:
a) low data rates
b) moderate data rates
c) high data rates
- What are the similarities between radio waves and light waves?
- Explain how cellular systems allow for frequency reuse.
Type of service: Academic paper writing
Type of assignment: Project
Subject: IT & Technology
Number of Sources: 0
Academic level: Senior(college 4th year)
Paper format: APA
Line Spacing: Double
Language Style: US English