Caribbean gender relations: Women’s subordination and gender differentials in unemployment
HAVE TO RELATE TO INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS!
Research question: Why are women in the Caribbean much more likely to be unemployed than men? (but still, have to connect this with international relations)
A scholarly research project on your topic is the culmination of this term’s activities. No matter what presentation format you choose, your research project must include the following:
1. Cover page – Your name, Research Project title, course number, term and submission date
2. Introduction – your approved topic and your thesis statement (i.e. the argument that you intend to make or the answers to your research questions)
3. Body – an exploration of your thesis statement in which you present your evidence and/or data, and develop your analysis
4. Conclusion – state how the evidence and analysis presented in the body of your Research Project supports your thesis statement
5. Endnotes or footnotes – use Chicago Notes Style 17th edition
6. Bibliography – Use Chicago Bibliography Style 17th edition to list at least 10 scholarly resources (including at least one primary source) that you used in doing your research.
Your essay should be approximately 10 pages typed, double-spaced.
Type of service:Academic paper writing
Type of assignment:Research Paper
Pages / words:10 / 2750
Number of sources:1
Academic level:Junior (College 3rd year)
Language style:US English